Pollution, junk foods, stress, and other unhealthy life-style gives a lot of toxin to your body. Within several years, or sometimes months, it will turn against your body to mess up your health. Look for these signs to make sure you don't have too much toxin :
- Irregular menstrual cycle
- Constipation or diarrhea
- Get tired easily for no reason
- lack of spirit and motivation
- Random pain in parts of our body
- Urine color gets darker
If you have some of the signs above, consider these steps:
- Have more sweat through regular exercise. Sweating through exercise is much better than sweating on sauna. Toxin will come out carried by sweat.
- Fasting (not eat and drink) from sunrise until sunset. It will clean your digestion system. Make sure you don't eat too much after the sunset, and drink much water. Veggies and fruits do you good too.
- Be a blood donor, every 4 months. It will renew you blood cells and save other people's life.
- Do not sleep late, and wake up early. Also wake up at around 2-3 AM and drink water or pray (for Muslim).